Small Aviation – With a fully developed regional airport offering a 7000 Ft. runway and 365 flying days per year, Redding Municipal Airport has capacity for a variety of aviation related business. From international flight training, to instrument, propeller and fuselage services the ‘Shasta’ region is an ideal location for small aviation industry. Regular passenger and freight service make delivery efficient and affordable, which along with a skilled labor force, and low cost of business make the ‘Shasta’ region worth consideration for your next aviation site.
- Iasco Flight Training
- Aircraft Heating and Electrical Inc.
- Ameritech Industries
- Westcoast Helicopter & Accessories
- American Propeller Inc
- C&L Aero– Aircraft Oxygen Components
- Air Petroleum Maintenance Inc
- Air Shasta Rotor and Wing
- Aircraft Electrical Components / Nevada Repair Center
- Reliance Aviation Propeller