You can gain access to a free office space and mentoring in order to make your business grow. Our kick start program is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to launch right into their business. The first steps are the hardest ones to take, so let us make this easy for you.
Kick Start Program
- Special Program to Kick Start Micro-Enterprises
- Businesses: 1 to 5 Employees
- Low to Moderate Owner Incomes Eligible
- Shasta Venture Hub Occupancy – Free
- 4 Hours of Free Mentoring Each Month
- Free Access to Conference Rooms
- Free Highest Speed Internet – Fiber
- Access to Break Room
- Community & Startup Events
- View the PDF Here
Office space at the Shasta Venture Hub
If you’re a Micro-enterprise of 1 -5 people, with owner’s earnings of less than $62,200 annually, you
may be eligible for the “KickStart Program.” Subsidized (free) office space, conference areas, and hours
of free mentoring, all focused on helping you grow! Engage in a community of entrepreneurs and
early life companies, or other micro-enterprises who want to move beyond their current size to a more
scalable organization. Get to know other entrepreneurs and potential clients, by joining an exciting and
vibrant community of Shasta County entrepreneurs at the Shasta Venture Hub.
Come into the SVH or call us to see if you are eligible!
What you get as part of the KickStart Program:
- Free Office space at the Shasta Venture Hub. 7 x 24-hour credential access.
- Access to Office equipment (printers, scanners, office supplies) complimentary
- Free Access High speed wireless Internet
- Free Conference Rooms available for use
- 7 x 24-hour access to all common areas
- Mail/package acceptance Access to coffee/kitchen and break room
- Access to business & community events held at the Shasta Venture Hub
- Opportunity to Present at a Pitch Breakfast
- Ability to Request Elephant Eater’s Lunch where smart people help you solve problems
- Conduit to Shasta Angels Investment Group
- Access to community of startups, with similar business, technical, and marketing opportunities
- Four (4) hours per month of free mentoring
No Charge for those Accepted into the Program (subject to Available Space)
Guests must be accompanied by a hosting member of the Shasta Venture Hub at all times. The Shasta EDC carries Liability and Business Personal Property Insurance for all Shasta EDC owned property, but it is recommended that users maintain insurance on their own property Are you ready to join the most exciting business community in Shasta County? Become a member of the Shasta Venture Hub today. Link to Online Application: https://goo.gl/5DkE5pShasta EDC does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
Apply for the Program Here!
Eligible income levels are below.