You can rent office space for as little as $100 a month.
What you get when you rent office space at the Shasta Venture Hub
- Office space available for low prices. 7 x 24-hour credential access.
- Office equipment (printers, scanners, some office supplies) complimentary
- Highest speed wireless Internet access – Fiber to the Building
- Conference Rooms available for use
- 7 x 24-hour access to all common areas
- Mail/package acceptance
- Access to coffee/kitchen and break room
- Access to business & community events held at the Shasta Venture Hub
- Opportunity to Present at a Pitch Breakfast
- Ability to Request Elephant Eater’s Lunch where smart people help you solve problems
- Conduit to Shasta Angels Investment Group
- Access to a community of startups, all working to solve similar business, technical, and marketing problems together.
Prices and policies
For $25 per day you get access to common spaces, office supplies, and Internet access
For $100 per month you get 24/7 access, including access to all amenities. A great solution for entrepreneurs, telecommuters and free-lancers..
For $300 per month You get access to all amenities, and a dedicated office space. Perfect for an upcoming business looking for connections and assistance to scale their business.
- Membership fees are due on the first business day of each month.
- Guests must be accompanied by a hosting member of the Shasta Venture Hub at all times
- The Shasta EDC carries Liability and Business Personal Property Insurance for all Shasta EDC owned property, but it is recommended that users maintain insurance on their own property
Are you ready to join the most exciting business community in Shasta County? Become a member of the Shasta Venture Hub today.