This video was originally posted on the Record Searchlight Greg Hartley, president of Global-Flex...Read More
Category: Shasta County Businesses
U.S. BANK INVESTS IN THE CONTINUED GROWTH OF OUR LOCAL ECONOMY THROUGH ITS ONGOING SUPPORT OF THE SHASTA EDC
Today, the Shasta EDC announced that it received a $10,000 Work grant from U.S. Bank. U.S Bank’s corporate giving and volunteer program is called Community Possible and focuses its investments on the pillars of Work, Home and Play.Read More
Nina Gibbs started Savi Global in 2012. Essentially, Savi Global removes obstacles for U.S....Read More
Travel spending in California had a direct impact on 1,064,000 jobs, with earnings of almost $41.3...Read More
Jerry Kea is the community liason of the local Comfort Keepers, a national chain that helps the...Read More
Here’s a fact that surprises most people: about 543,000 new businesses are started every...Read More
Every time I talk to a local business I’m touched by their community spirit, and they all make me...Read More
Michelle Dell is regional director of a local HR outsourcing firm and staffing agency, O2...Read More
- Economic Update for Shasta County June 13th
- Chico State University offers a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration here in Redding!
- Available Building Sites in Shasta County
- PROJECT HOMETOWN IS IN FULL SWING, WITH HELP FROM THE SHASTA EDC.
- Congratulations Global Flex – An Example of Distinguished Leadership by a Shasta County Company