Date(s) - 10/06/2020
1:00 pm - 2:10 pm
We all know that several companies in Shasta County are experiencing issues related to Covid-19. State Treasurer Ma reached out to the Shasta EDC for us to host this event and she is bringing together many state agencies to share what programs and funding are available. They will be speaking to Covid-19 relief efforts at a statewide levels well as general programs that these agencies have related to financing, tax credits, training, and more.
If you would like to view the webinar and ask questions, please be sure to register at the link below. The webinar will be via zoom and we will be live streaming to the Shasta EDC Facebook.
- California Infrastructure & Economic Development Bank (“IBank”)
- California Capital Access Program (“CalCAP”)
- California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority’s (“CAEATFA”) Small Business Financing and Sales & Use Tax Exclusion Programs
- CalSavers Retirement Program
- GO-Biz’s Business Investment Services Unit
- California Office of the Small Business Advocate
- Employment Training Panel (“ETP”)
RSVP link here: http://bit.ly/ShastaSBW2020.