Date(s) - 06/13/2018
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Holiday Inn and Convention Center
EDC Investors and Business Community Members:
You are invited to lunch with us as you hear from Dr. Robert Eyler on Shasta County’s economic outlook and opportunities. Dr. Eyler is Professor of Economics and Director of the Center for Regional Economic Analysis at Sonoma State University.
His presentation will include:
- National and Global Issues
- National Context Data: GDP Growth, Job Growth, Unemployment Rate
- California Forecast: what is coming in labor markets to 2026
- Rural California: what is next and what are the opportunities
- Shasta County Overview: Labor Markets, Housing Markets, Incomes
- Forecast Contrast to California to 2026
- Opportunities, Threats, A Possible Plan
Special Thanks to Keynote Speaker Sponsor Far Northern Center for International Trade Development.
Tickets can be purchased for $30 or table of 6. *EDC Investor organizations receive one free seat.
11:30 am check-in