Todd Jones: Alright, so as of Saturday, flights went live for Redding to LAX direct starting March 9th of 2019, so just about six months away or so. And it’s pretty exciting. United’s been in Redding for several years flying to SFO, four times a day. But our business community, and our tourism – really everybody – has wanted this direct flight back to LA that we lost in 2011, because we think it’s going to be a big economic driver, and we’re really excited to have it back.Read More
Tag: EDC Interview
- PACE Engineering Breaks Ground at City of Redding’s Stillwater Business Park
- Shasta EDC Names Todd Jones as President
- We are pleased to welcome O2 Employment Services to our family of Shasta EDC investors.
- The Shasta Angels – Old Redding Meets New Redding
- PRESS RELEASE: REDDING MSA RECOGNIZED ONCE AGAIN