To help residents of Shasta County rebuild their homes after the Carr Fire, Shasta County officials are allowing them to use certain older construction regulations. By using these older standards rather than some of the ones currently in place, homeowners can potentially save thousands of dollars in construction costs.Read More
- PACE Engineering Breaks Ground at City of Redding’s Stillwater Business Park
- Shasta EDC Names Todd Jones as President
- We are pleased to welcome O2 Employment Services to our family of Shasta EDC investors.
- The Shasta Angels – Old Redding Meets New Redding
- PRESS RELEASE: REDDING MSA RECOGNIZED ONCE AGAIN